Saturday, June 6, 2009

Introduction to this blog

Dear Krishnan,

Thanks a lot. I dedicate this blog to you. You are my well wisher, mentor and friend.


Dear Friends,

I created this blog to share my knowledge in C and C++ with like minded people. I planned the posts in this blog in the following structure

blogpost {
choose a simple task
explain procedure/algorithm to solve the task
write the code for basic functionality
list some enhancements
ask the friends to solve them
discuss the friends' solution
}

There may be a discussion of few preliminary concepts for each post.

I assure you my response to your comments. In deed I must thank you in advance for your comments

Cheers!!!

Karthiganesh
karthiganesh@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    The programming samples are easy to understand and useful.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete